28 January 2011

My Best Friend Ever!!

FRIENDSHIP

Friendship is one of the closest bonds shared between two individuals. As rightly put forward, friendship is one soul two bodies. Friends build their relationship on trust, commitment and love. It is one of the purest relationships that can ever be. Closest to our heart, friends are our companions and partners in the ups and downs of life.    ~more at Lovecarnival

I guess that's what happen to me before I'm apart with my friend long time ago.. Actually nothing happen to us, but we have a dreams to achieve, so we've decided to take a different path... After we're graduate our high school, I went to Kuching Sarawak, and she further her studies at Kuala Lumpur to become a nurse.. Unfortunately, she always busy with her "dreams" and so am I.... :-( 
As far as what I know about her,.....she is the most nicest person I met after Jumasia and Cahaya... Oh my, I forgot to mention her name here, she's Azmah.. yup Azmah, long distance friend, I don't know what happen to her now, is she alright? does she ever remember me? (I hope so..) I don't know if she married or not, because she always having a relationship problem with any boy she met.... As a friend,of course I always pray for her happiness...
And for our relationship as a 'BEST FRIEND FOREVER' I never, ever ever ever forget about her....
Does anyone know how can I find her? I've tried search at Facebook, but none ring a bell..

azmah and me
I hope someday we will meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment