21 December 2010

What do you think about moisturiser?

Guardian is no.1 on my top list of store where to shop beauty product, why?because easy for me to find skin care product which is suitable for my skin, although not all of them but still, every new product e.g Hada Labo, Nutox Oxyfusion, Loreal etc good on my skin... Actually, i'm start having skin problem when i'm 14, yup, acne's everywhere...scares me but at the age like that, girl like me don't care much.. haha!
Back to topic, moisturiser is complex mixtures of chemical agents specially designed to make the external layers of the skin (epidermis) softer and more pliable, by increasing its hydration (water content) by reducing evaporation. (source: wikipedia... girlssss) hahah! Got it? No? Let see in different way, after cleansing, i will use toner to make my skin more sensitive with active ingredients in the moisturiser.. then i'm applying moisturiser ( usually a night cream ) with a gently massage to my whole face and don't forget the neck.. Well, for me i will using moisturiser every night..it is important for me to rehydrate my skin during the night cos' at day my skin were exposed to air-conditioning and UV rays... :-)
i'm choosing nutox night cream repair, the best product after using hada labo mask, makes my skin more softer than ever!!!
hada labo mask, which you should never think twice to try this product, love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment